Saturday, September 15, 2012

I was inspired to blog today when I found out that a friend of my family recently passed away unexpectedly. This is the second death this week that my family has experienced and among other things it really has been a trying time. During this time I am reminded of one key thing that keeps us going...Hope in Christ.

 "Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, 
so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
Romans 15:13

When I think of Hope I think of Thankfulness.
I am thankful for Salvation and all the spiritual blessings that come along with Salvation. I am also thankful for children who are an incredible blessing from the Lord. When there is death I am drawn to life. Children remind me of life. So I thought I would blog today about our son Zek as an encouragement to my family.

Zek is now 9 months old and I can't believe how much he has grown. He currently is in crawling, cruising and exploring. Here are some that I wanted to share.


I like these photos because it gives you an idea of how tall he is.






At 9 months Zek...

weighs 24 lbs
measures 2.5 feet tall
has 8 teeth and counting
can crawl and stand
can drink from a cup and eat with his fingers
nurses every 3 to 4 hours
sleeps about 10 hrs at night
takes about 2 naps a day
blows bubbles with his mouth
waves to say hi
points to objects
loves people 




I like this photo of him in his shadow




Just chewing on his sock.



Proof that he has teeth!


1 comment: