Thursday, November 13, 2014

Brothers



The past three months have been the most challenging and refining months of my mommy life. So much has happened I don't think I could even write it all out. I have literally had no time to take a step back and marvel at God's abundant blessings. These infant and toddler moments seem so trying and tiring, and yet so rewarding. This season in life is literally a vapor, coming and going so quickly. Every moment is so precious that I long for the frame of life to slow for just one second more so that I can capture in my memory God's wonderful and fearful creation.

Here is a picture of Zeke almost 3 years and his little brother Jonathan now 3.5 months. Jonathan loves watching Zeke's ever inspiring energy. And Zeke loves his brother very much.





No comments:

Post a Comment