Wednesday, November 26, 2014

3 Months


Before too much time gets away from me I wanted to post some official pictures of Jonathan at 3 months old. I love these pictures. This week he will be 4 months old (the week of Thanksgiving). I am very thankful for my family and this new little addition:)

At 3 to 4 months old so far Jonathan can...

  • Laughs and giggles- especially when you tickle him under his chin
  • Rolls over - he is very determined to move around!
  • Grabs his feet and toes - he loves looking down at his feet and grabbing them
  • Smiles - his smile is charming:)
  • Chews on his hands - I think he is teething already
  • Grabs at toys - He loves toys a lot!
  • Grabs at food - I was eating a burrito the other day and he about grabbed the whole thing out of my hand!
  • Scoots backwards - this was very surprising to me, almost a backwards crawl
  • Cries and says mama - I am pretty sure that is what he is saying
  • Wearing 3 to 9 month clothing - it's a wide range due to his length
  • Watches his brother like a hawk
  • Naps well during the day with 1 to 2 wakeful moments at night - I figured out he has been a little cold at night in our apartment and he fills his diaper quickly which bothers him
  • Exclusively feeds from a bottle breast milk every 2 to 3 hours and loads up before naps and bedtime








2 comments:

  1. HE IS SO ADORABLE! Love love love these photos and that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie! The second photo reminds me of Zeke

    ReplyDelete