Thursday, March 6, 2014

20.5 Weeks

I love having Zeke in my pregnancy photos because he means so much to me. He is a big part of this new adventure and I want him to know it. He is the first born and the big brother! In this photo you can see I have popped out quite a bit which I am well aware of and am reminded of quite a bit from the various people I encounter...the ones with no filter. HA! I love the bump though. It is a constant reminder of God's great blessings in life. Thank you Lord for the blessing of little ones.





Pregnancy Highlights

Due Date:   July 19th 2014

How far along:   20.5 weeks

Total weight gain:   ~ 12 pounds

Size of the baby:   Banana

Maternity or regular clothes:    Maternity!

Gender:    BOY!

Movement:    Lots of movement! 
The u/s tech said he was bouncing up and down and running from side to side during the anatomy scan.
She also said he was very active and photogenic!

Sleep:   I find actually getting to sleep is hard.
My pregnant mind will not settle down.
Also I dream every single night and it does really make me restless.
Physically I sleep comfortably.

Cravings:    Yes! Still love chocolate. Calmed down on the avocado though.
I really crave spices and sauces.
I love most everything, but it can't be bland.

Symptoms:   Crazy pregnant energy! But then pooped at the end of the day.
A growing belly.

What I miss:   Feeling my body at a normal weight.
And wearing my regular clothes.

What I am looking forward to:   Feeling bigger movements. Researching names

Best moment of the week:    Getting an email from my doctor saying the anatomy scan looked great!

No comments:

Post a Comment