Tuesday, February 11, 2014

16.5 Weeks

I finally feel like blogging something. It's hard to find time to take pictures of the belly when you are busy with a toddler running around. So we are multitasking with this picture! Zeke is pretty excited about the bump!


Pregnancy Highlights

Due Date:   July 19th 2014

How far along:   16.5 weeks

Total weight gain:   ~ 10 pounds

Size of the baby:   Avocado

Maternity or regular clothes:    Both

Gender:    To be announced on Feb 21st!

Movement:    Yes last week between week 16 and 17! 
I have felt it a few times. It feels like a fluttering or bubbling sensation.

Sleep:   I sleep well with one wakeful moment during the night. 
Falling asleep is hard at times.

Cravings:    Yes! Guacamole or anything with avocado! Chocolate!

Symptoms:   My nausea is gone, but I still get tired. 
I have extra energy to cook meals. I have a crazy dream every single night. I have ligament pains. Lots of bathroom trips!

What I miss:   Not worrying like I did in my pregnancy with Zeke

What I am looking forward to:   Finding out the gender. 
Delivering the baby to term!

Best moment of the week:    Feeling the baby move!


2 comments: