Thursday, February 28, 2013

Apple Hill Trip Recap

Last year in early November Zek and I took a trip to Sacramento to visit the Flint Grandparents. Robert had arranged to do a Mt Biking trip weekend as an early birthday activity. So he had a guy weekend while Zek and I headed to the Hill!

Going to Apple Hill is probably one of my most favorite childhood and even adult memories. It has the best Apple Orchards and Ranches that I have ever been too. And we always know where to get the best baked apple desserts. It also makes for the most beautiful drive through the hills and trees.

Here are some pictures of the weekend!


Augie the doggie had to stay home



The lumber jack anticipating the Hill



Had to dress warm, it is cold there!


Eating Apple Pie at Grandpa's Cellar. 
Zek obviously wants more! Yum!
Go to Grandpa's Cellar for the best Apple Pie of your life!



Zek and mommy having fun!



Love the fresh air and trees!



Zek loves his Grandparents!



Went for a walk around the lake at my parents house with Zek.
I love how happy Zek is in these pictures!





 Being silly...





2 comments: